Still building, didn’t get allot don today, mainly because i was beat and i made allot of mistakes resulting in assembly – disassembly – assembly – disassembly well you get the picture, i decided to start mounting the tail, the instruction manual instructed med to start with the main mast, but to mount the tail drive you have to remove the main mast therefor the tail was first.
Then i got to the head and found that my main shaft lock ring was missing from the box, bummer, and no change in hell i can get that before the vacations begins :(
Here are some pictures and comment from today, more pictures here:
Drilled out the tail rod guide, there is a big hole for the tail rod, but i used a different hold to have a better guide.
I don’t hope my Frenzy ends like this and then again i don’t have a Lipo on-board.